Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Something little to be shared

I'm going to 2nd year...(again!)
After I went through my 1st year results, they were not as good as I was thinking...
There were lacking in everything. Yes I was fully forcing myself at that time (while the block is in progress) but then, usually I will end up giving up at the end (the day before final exam).

and...I do understand very well, but the major problem is I am the lazy person to memorize. That's the point 'MEMORIZE'. ok, hopefully this coming 2nd year,InsyaAllah, I will force myself to memorize & to understand even more, in fulfilling my target for 2nd year: all passed, pro-exam: distinction!

Oh Allah, the Almighty, I want to ask for my success, with flying colors! Amin Ya Rabbalalamin...

hmm, I've remembered one of my friend used to say, "If you want anything, ask from Allah. For example, if you want a new handphone, ask from Allah, not from your dad or your mom. InsyaAllah you will get it. Because everything comes from Allah."

Hopefully Allah will make my pray come true. Amin!

No comments:

Post a Comment